AR Mobile is an augmented reality platform that allows you to upload 3D models of various objects to mobile devices such as the iPad PRO tablet.
The platform is designed to carry out construction control and architectural supervision during the construction of large and small facilities in industrial and civil construction, as well as in the oil and gas sector.
Using AR Mobile allows you to quickly and efficiently achieve the following goals:
- Improve the quality of construction;
- Implementation of construction control and architectural supervision at all stages of construction and transfer of the object to operation;
- Automatically fix collisions and send a report to correct the position of the model in CAD systems;
- Improving the visibility and interactivity of the final structure;
- Maximum correspondence between the simulated and real object;
- Estimation of construction accuracy by individual groups of elements.
AR Mobile has a number of features that allow you to implement almost any task related to working with 3D models:
- Overlaying a virtual 3D model on a real object in accordance with the set mark on a scale of 1:1;
- Changes the transparency level of the entire 3D model and its various layers;
- Correction of the 3D model in space with a given step;
- Measuring the distance between a 3D model and a real object;
- Rotation of the model around the specified axis.
We will contact you.